ponedeljek, 17. marec 2008

Bassano del Grappa (Monte Grappa trophy)

Tomorow I am leaving for my first competition this year. I will be writing down what is going on at the competition right here in my blog.
I am leaving two days before to get one flight before the competition. It is better to feel the air before the real thing begin.
I hope I will get some internet conection to get some pictures here also and of course after the comp some video about the happenings in Bassano del Grapa.

Official web site of the comp is http://www.aeroclubmontegrappa.it/
There will also be a paragliding competiton at the same spot at the same time, so croudly skies are waiting for us down there :=)
You are welcome to comment the posts.

Jutri oddideva z Neno proti Bassanu na prvo tekmo v letošnjem letu. Tukaj se bom potrudil opisati dogodke tekom tega tedna.
Odhajam dva dni prej ravno zato, da izkusim letenje na tem predelu preden se prava stvar prične. Upam da staknem kje kak wirelles in vam s tem ponudim tudi slike dogajanja iz Bassana.
Svojo tekmo bodo imeli tudi padalci, tako da lahko pričakujem zabasano nebo nad Bassanom.

Uradna stran tekmovanja je http://www.aeroclubmontegrappa.it/
Komentarji so na tej strani dobrodošli.

LP

Ni komentarjev: