petek, 15. junij 2012

Small things can surprise sometimes

I have been flying this ridge at Lijak all winter all spring and it gets a bit boring after a while. But still, it is the best place to have a flight before going to work. Close take off makes it ideal to me for some flights on the days when I have to go to work. Bad weather finally ended so me and Davide took a chance to get in to the sky that had small sheep shape clouds all over the place. 

He made his first flight after changing his sail on his Litespeed S. I got up to cruse the cloudbase, day looked amazing but clock was calling for a landing. Anyway, it makes you go to work with a smile on your face.

Today I am going to Feltre for another competition with Italian guys. Finally weather looks promising for next two days and we might get a valid comp after all :D  

Ni komentarjev: